Situated conveniently west of downtown Des Moines, Wesley on Grand — previously known as Wesley Acres — boasts an array of amenities and services that will complement and enhance your lifestyle. Visit the fitness and aquatic center, book a massage at the salon, or enjoy verdant green spaces, stunning walking paths, and a continuum of services to help you live your best life at every stage.
But don’t take our word for it! Visit our community to experience it for yourself. Tour our community virtually, or visit in person and meet residents and team members. Whether you’re exploring our thoughtfully designed living spaces or enjoying our garden, we think you’ll agree that life here is anything but ordinary.
What to Expect During Your Tour
Our in-person tours allow you to meet residents and experience life at Wesley on Grand firsthand. Here are some goals to prioritize when visiting:
- Meet residents and ask if they can offer any tips for searching for a senior living community.
- Inquire about having a meal or snack.
- Meet specific team members.
- Tell us about yourself, including what you like, what you don’t like, and what you’re looking for.
- Ask any questions about life in our community.
During your tour, you’ll gain the opportunity to view:
- Spacious apartments with multiple floor plans.
- Favorite spots in the community, such as our various dining rooms and 6,300-square-foot fitness center complete with an aquatic center.
- New and improved amenities from our recent campus redevelopment.
You’ll also be able to speak with a community representative who can:
- Tell you about pricing and availability.
- Answer any questions you or your family members have.
- Explain the multiple lifestyle options on our spacious campus, including independent living, assisted living, memory support, short-term rehabilitation, and long-term care.
Are You Interested in Memory Support?
Wesley on Grand offers Adult Day services that provide engagement and assistance during the day. Your loved one can enjoy a safe environment while caregivers tend to other obligations or work. Adult Day offers a rich array of programming, social events, and meals specifically tailored to the needs of people living with dementia and other cognitive impairments, so your loved one can live well with dementia. Each day is meaningful, offering peace of mind to caregivers.
Schedule a Tour Now