Schedule a Tour
Nested between Simpson College and the Indianola Country Club, The Village offers first-class amenities and services to enhance your current lifestyle. Make new friends, pursue your passions, and enjoy access to comprehensive services from dedicated WesleyLife team members.
The best way to learn more about The Village lifestyle is to experience it for yourself. During your virtual or in-person tour, you can see just what makes our community so outstanding. From the opportunity to audit classes at Simpson College to the extensive fitness center, life at The Village is anything but ordinary.
What to Expect During Your Tour
No matter if you choose to visit The Village virtually or in person, you will have the opportunity to view or experience what our community is all about. While scheduling your tour, inquire about the opportunity to:
- Enjoy a delicious meal or event at our community
- Meet specific team members
Tell us about yourself – what you like and don’t like, and what you’re looking for
A tour will also offer you the opportunity to view:
- Spacious apartments, townhomes, and cottages with multiple floor plans
- Favorite spots in the community, such as our meditation garden and multiple restaurants
Finally, you will be able to speak with a community representative about:
- Pricing and availability
- Any questions you or your family members have
- Multiple lifestyle options — independent living, assisted living, memory support, short-term rehabilitation, and long-term care — all on our spacious campus
The Village is located in Indianola between the Indianola Country Club and Simpson College.
Give us a call at (515) 961-7458.
What Residents Are Saying
"We decided to come to The Village because of the many amenities available to us. We love The Village fitness program and the availability of the excellent Simpson College tennis courts close by. Should the need arise, we would have various levels of continuing care. Also, The Village is not far away from our family members who live in Iowa, Missouri and Illinois."
Mitch and Mary Cunningham