Schedule a Tour
Located just blocks from shopping and dining, The Summit offers first-class amenities and services to enhance your current lifestyle in Bettendorf. Make new friends, pursue your passions, and enjoy access to comprehensive services from dedicated Wellspire team members.
The best way to learn more about The Summit lifestyle is to experience it for yourself. During your virtual or in-person tour, you can see just what makes our community so exciting and hear about our commitment to service. From our fitness pavilion to our state-of-the-art virtual golf games, life at The Summit is anything but ordinary.
Limited Two-Bedrooms Floorplans Available!
What to Expect During Your Tour
No matter if you visit The Summit virtually or in person, you will have the opportunity to view or experience what our community is all about. While scheduling your tour, inquire about the opportunity to:
- Enjoy a delicious meal or event at our community
- Meet specific team members
- Tell us about yourself — what you like and don’t like, and what you’re looking for
A tour will also offer you the opportunity to view:
- Spacious apartments or suites with multiple floor plans
- Favorite spots in the community, such as our rooftop bar, winding walking trails, and fitness pavilion
Finally, you will be able to speak with a community representative about:
- Pricing and availability
- Any questions you or your family members have
- Multiple lifestyle options — independent living, assisted living, memory support, short-term rehabilitation, and long-term care — all on our spacious campus
The Summit is located in Bettendorf, just blocks away from all the conveniences and opportunities the town offers.
Call us at (563) 200-2484.
What Residents Are Saying
“Making the decision to join The Summit of Bettendorf community brought with it a tremendous sense of relief, peace of mind, and yes, even joy. With this decision I've started a new chapter in my life. A life that once again encompasses planning, anticipation and excitement. A life of meeting new people, making choices, and broadening my horizons."
Linda Kresser, a resident at The Summit