Schedule a Tour
Tucked in the rolling hills of Cass County, Heritage House offers first-class amenities and services to enhance your current lifestyle. Make new friends, pursue your passions, and enjoy access to comprehensive services from dedicated WesleyLife team members.
The best way to learn more about the Heritage House lifestyle is to experience it for yourself. During your virtual or in-person tour, you can see just what makes our community so outstanding. From the winding walking paths to the robust fitness program, life at Heritage House is anything but ordinary.
What to Expect During Your Tour
No matter if you choose to visit Heritage House virtually or in person, you will have the opportunity to view or experience what our community is all about.
While scheduling your tour, inquire about the opportunity to:
- Enjoy a delicious meal or event at our community
- Meet specific team members
- Tell us about yourself – what you like and don’t like, and what you’re looking for
A tour will also offer you the opportunity to view:
- Spacious apartments with multiple floor plans
- Favorite spots in the community, such as our brand-new fitness center and community room
Finally, you will be able to speak with a community representative about:
- Pricing and availability
- Any questions you or your family members have
- Multiple lifestyle options — independent living, assisted living, memory support, short-term rehabilitation, and long-term care — all on our spacious campus
Heritage House is located in charming Atlantic near local restaurants, churches, and shops.
Give us a call at (712) 243-1850.
What Residents Are Saying
“There’s no better choice in the area. Whatever you are looking for, it’s right here, and the team will always do their best to make sure you have what you need. The other residents are friendly; we’ve met some great people. And the team feels like friends too!"
Mary Belknap, a WesleyLife community resident