Schedule a Tour
Located near the Washington town square, Halcyon House offers first-class amenities and outstanding services to enhance your current lifestyle. Make new friends, pursue your passions, and continue to be a vital part of the Washington community.
The best way to learn more about the Halcyon House lifestyle is to experience it for yourself. During your virtual or in-person tour, you can see just what makes our community so outstanding. From the newly updated dining rooms and gift shop to on-site massage therapy, life at Halcyon House is anything but ordinary.
What to Expect During Your Tour
No matter if you choose to visit Halcyon House virtually or in person, you will have the opportunity to view or experience what our community is all about. While scheduling your tour, inquire about the opportunity to:
- Enjoy a delicious meal or event at our community
- Meet specific team members
- Tell us about yourself – what you like and don’t like, and what you’re looking for.
A tour will also offer you the opportunity to view:
- Spacious apartments or townhomes with multiple floor plans
- Favorite spots in the community such as Diana’s Place library, Applewood Lounge, Circa 59, and Isy's Giftshop
Finally, you will be able to speak with a community representative about:
Pricing and availability
Any questions you or your family members have
- Multiple lifestyle options — independent living, assisted living, memory support, short-term rehabilitation, and long-term care — all on our spacious campus
Halcyon House is located in the heart of Washington, just blocks away from Washington County Hospital.
Give us a call at (319) 653-7264.
What Residents Are Saying
“There’s no better choice in the area. Whatever you are looking for, it’s right here, and the team will always do their best to make sure you have what you need. The other residents are friendly; we’ve met some great people. And the team feels like friends too!"
Mary Belknap, a WesleyLife community resident