Schedule a Tour
At Edgewater in West Des Moines, you’ll find first-class amenities and only the finest services to enhance your current lifestyle. Make new friends, pursue your passions, and enjoy modern-day luxuries every day.
The best way to learn more about the Edgewater lifestyle is to experience it for yourself. During your virtual or in-person tour, you can see just what makes Edgewater so outstanding. From the timeliness of Frank Lloyd Wright’s prairie-inspired design to the saltwater pool, life at Edgewater is anything but ordinary.
What to Expect During Your Tour
No matter if you visit Edgewater virtually or in person, you will have the opportunity to view or experience what our community is all about. While scheduling your tour, inquire about the opportunity to:
- Enjoy a delicious meal or event at our community
- Meet specific team members
- Tell us about yourself — what you like and don’t like, and what you’re looking for
A tour will also offer you the opportunity to view:
- Spacious villas, apartments, or suites with multiple floor plans
- Favorite spots in the community, such as our saltwater pool, lounge, and event center
Finally, you will be able to speak with a community representative about:
- Pricing and availability
- Any questions you or your family members have
- Multiple lifestyle options — independent living, assisted living, memory support, short-term rehabilitation, and long-term care — all on our spacious campus
"The People Are the Best Part of Edgewater"
Edgewater is located in West Des Moines, just a mile west of Jordan Creek Town Center.
Give us a call at (515) 978-2395.
What Residents Are Saying
“There’s no better choice in the area. Whatever you are looking for, it’s right here, and the team will always do their best to make sure you have what you need. The other residents are friendly; we’ve met some great people. And the team feels like friends too! If you’re looking for a beautiful place that is still welcoming and down-to-earth and has all the ‘extras’ in hospitality, make sure you take a look at Edgewater."
Mary Belknap, resident