Schedule a Tour
Brio of Johnston
Situated in the vibrant city of Johnston, Brio offers first-class amenities and services to enhance your current lifestyle. Make new friends, pursue your passions, and enjoy access to comprehensive services from dedicated WesleyLife team members.
The best way to learn more about the Brio lifestyle is to experience it for yourself. During your virtual or in-person tour, you can see just what makes our community so outstanding. From our walking trails to our pet recreation area, life at Brio is anything but ordinary.
What to Expect During Your Tour
No matter if you choose to visit Brio virtually or in person, you will have the opportunity to view or experience what our community is all about. While scheduling your tour, inquire about the opportunity to:
- Enjoy a delicious meal or event at our community
- Meet specific team members
Tell us about yourself – what you like and don’t like, and what you’re looking for
A tour will also offer you the opportunity to view:
- Spacious apartments with multiple floor plans
- Favorite spots in the community, such as our dining rooms and state-of-the-art fitness room
Finally, you will be able to speak with a community representative about:
- Pricing and availability
- Any questions you or your family members have
- Multiple lifestyle options — independent living, assisted living, memory support, short-term rehabilitation, and long-term care — all on our expansive campus
Brio is located in Johnston, just one mile west of Camp Dodge.
Give us a call at (515) 252-5380.
What Residents Are Saying
“There’s no better choice in the area. Whatever you are looking for, it’s right here, and the team will always do their best to make sure you have what you need. The other residents are friendly; we’ve met some great people. And the team feels like friends too!"
Mary Belknap, a WesleyLife community resident